I cannot register my card online – error message ‘card does not exist’.
- Your card must have been scanned at the Post Office to Register i.e. you must have points on the card before you can register online.
- It can also take a few hours from getting your card scanned at the Post Office to being able to register online
My Password is invalid
My Username is invalid
- If your username is invalid, please try adding additional characters to your username. Instead of just using your Firstname try Firstname123 or your Firstname and Surname.
How do I check how many points I have
- When you sign in – at the top of the page on the right-hand corner there is a tab for my account. Click on the myaccount tab.
This will bring you to your account settings – on the right-hand column there is a list of 5 tabs you can click into – underneath this list – you will find the information on how many points you have.
I forgot to hand in my card at the Post Office – Can I get points for transactions previoulsy completed.
I have requested a Password Reset. I have not received an email.
- Please check Spam / Clutter / Junk Mail Folders. The email may have been redirected into one of these folders.